Careers at Catalyst
Are you seeking a rewarding career? If the answer is, "yes!" we invite you to explore career opportunities at Catalyst Rx.
Catalyst Rx, a Catalyst Health Solutions Inc (NASDAQ: CHSI) subsidiary, based in Rockville, MD, is an aggressively growing, full-service Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) company, providing benefits to nearly 20 million members in the United States and Puerto Rico. Our services include the development and implementation of pharmacy benefit programs (retail, mail and specialty), comprehensive pharmacy network management, prescriber and member education programs, formulary management, audit and quality control programs, and drug data analysis.
For consideration, please fax or e-mail resume AND salary requirements to Catalyst Health Solutions, Inc. Fax: (301) 548-2976. E-Mail: lcallaruss@CatalystRx.com
Why Choose Catalyst Rx?
As a Company, we recognize our employees as our most important resource and we reward both the individual and the collective contributions our employees make to our success. At every level within the Company, we value creativity, dedication, hard work, flexibility, and a sense of humor. While our work can be challenging and our standards are high, our employees consistently exhibit motivation, talent, and an extraordinary commitment to achieving Company goals. To help ensure that we achieve those goals, we maintain a corporate culture of open-doors, teamwork, innovation, quality, and respect. To remain an employer of choice, we provide employees with excellent benefits and opportunities for both personal and professional development. In return, our employees help the Company achieve recognition both internal and external to the PBM industry. Following are some examples of the recognition we have received over the years:
- Fortune World's Most Admired Companies (2010)
- Fortune 100 Fastest-Growing Companies (2005, 2008, 2009, 2010)
- Fortune Fastest-Growing All Star (2010)
- eHealthcare Leadership Awards (2010)
- PBMI Rx Benefit Innovation Award (2004, 2008, 2009)
- URAC Pharmacy Benefit Management Accreditation (2008)
- Highest Ranking in PBMI Survey (2006, 2007)
Catalyst Rx provides a comprehensive benefits package that represents a generous part of employees' total compensation. Our benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Coverage
- Educational Assistance
- Gas-Efficient Car Benefit
- Health Club Benefit
- 529 College Savings Plan
- Transportation Cost Benefit
|Equal Employment Opportunity|
Catalyst Rx is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity for all individuals without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or any other characteristic protected under state, federal, or local law.